Sales Representative - Codethatsprints Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Abuja - 222 views
- Scouting and prospecting of new clients and markets
- Marketing and sales of the company’s services
- Meeting set targets monthly
- Answer customers’ questions about the services we provide.
- Telephone and Email to sell products and services.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, leads from existing clients.
- Establishing new businesses, organizing sales visits, and ensuring all pre-assigned sales targets are met monthly.
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales expectations.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain our services.
- Complete sales reports, or other paperwork on a daily basis.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related courses.
- Must be tech-savvy.
- Critical thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Ability to prospect new clients and engage customers.
- Result oriented.
- Persuasive and good listening skills.
- Good dress sense and presentation.
- Ability to close deals.
- Experience working in the Information Technology industry would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of technology and how it works would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Codethatsprints is a first-class information technology and design solution company with a brilliant and committed team geared towards providing tech solutions in design, development and management for businesses, start-ups, institutions, organisations and governments across the globe.