Sales Operations Specialist - Bothell, Washington Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - Washington, D.C. - 115 views
Primary responsibility is the day-to-day processing and scheduling of inbound sales and internal orders with emphasis on timely, accurate entry and booking.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Schedule and coordinate fulfillment of orders from entry to shipment.
- Ensure accuracy of customer orders, shipping documents, taxes, etc.
- Investigate and resolve customer service issues related to orders, shipments and invoices.
- Complete other Oracle transactions including: Return Material Authorizations, credit and rebills, updating part numbers on existing orders, etc.
- Liaison with Sales Support, Field Sales and Marketing personnel as well as Credit, Planning and Shipping departments.
- Create and maintain customer information and support install database.
- Communicate acknowledgement of an order or any change to an order to the customer.
- Comply with established policies/procedures to conform to ISO requirements.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Experience with Oracle order entry processes;
- Associates degree in Business related field, or equivalent education/experience;
- Experience with scheduling orders and shipments in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience in a medical device company;
- Experience in a small, goal driven, and dynamic organization
- 3+ years Order Processing and Fulfillment experience with a strong customer focused mindset
- Strong business acumen, including problem solving, critical thinking, and willingness to tactfully challenge status quo.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to excel in a team oriented environment;
- Must be able to adapt well to a frequently changing, fast-paced environment;
- Must be articulate and have strong customer service skills; professional on the phone and in office interactions;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel). Sales Force skills helpful.
- Knowledge of import/export documentation requirements and international business practices preferred.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs with or without accommodations
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference.