Sales Operations Manager - Soko, inc Bachelor's Degree Job11 months ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - San Francisco - 264 views
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to own the operational side of our wholesale team. The person in this role will work closely with multiple teams across our offices and will be a key player in ensuring the operational success of strategic initiatives. They will work closely with supply chain to ensure that orders are successfully pushed through production and received in a timely and accurate manner-working constantly to improve and scale systems. They will aid in the management of platforms and should be comfortable learning new systems. This role is both operational and analytical, and the right candidate with know how to leverage both to support sales, be able to pivot quickly when changes arise, and strategically prioritize.
Sales Analytics and CRM Management
- Maintain data integrity on relevant third party systems
- Maintain NetSuite CRM accuracy and functionality. Work to constantly improve the platform and its usage across teams.
- Maintain and update pipeline system as SOKO scales and evolves
- Execute financial analyses, reporting and sales forecasting
- Partner with Finance to ensure new revenue streams and payment functions are effectively streamlined into NetSuite operations.
- Partner with Merchandising to ensure seasonal changes are iterated across all platforms
Operations and Logistics
- Oversee dropship implementations and performance
- Work with Supply Chain, building strong relationships with key teams to ensure successful production and fulfillment of orders
- Become the US expert in SOKO supply chain ops
- Ensure Sales Team has the visibility they need within the Supply Chain
- Partner with the technology team to roll out updates and new features in our internal software
- Manage Logistics Coordinator
Designed in San Francisco.
Handcrafted responsibly in Kenya.
SOKO is redefining ethical fashion.
We are an ethical fashion jewelry brand and manufacturing platform that brings together artisan communities in the developing world with consumers worldwide.
SOKO is bold, modern jewelry that is designed in San Francisco, and handmade from recycled, up-cycled and responsibly sourced materials by over 2,300 artisans in the greater Kenya area. We have created a mobile technology to drive an innovative supply chain and connect independent artisan entrepreneurs directly to SOKO and the global marketplace. Artisans earn 5x more than an average Kenyan workshop.
Our jewelry is currently sold in over 64 countries and has over 700 points of distribution ranging from Nordstrom, Marine Layer, Amour Vert, Anthropologie, ShopBop, Goop,, Zolando, Reformation, and more. We are B-Corp certified and endorsed for social impact by the United Nations, USAID, and the World Bank.
SOKO is driven by purpose—to empower marginalized artisans and the communities in which they live by preserving artisanal production techniques and cultural heritage for future generations. We bring ethical and sustainable jewelry to consumers who demand fashion that aligns with their values. By bridging economic, cultural, technological and geographic divides, we are creating a sustainable business for the future.
More information about Soko can be found on our website www.shopsoko.com
-Comprehensive Medical Benefits
Level of Language Proficiency
How to Apply
Please apply here: https://apply.workable.com/soko-inc/j/906E71C2C1/
10 Arkansas Street, San Francisco, CA 94107