Sales Manager - Amagbuz Nigeria Limited Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 29 views
- Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team.
- You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
- You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team.
- Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Amagbuz Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position