Sales Manager - AKI Solutions Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 363 views
- We are currently looking for flexible and talented candidates who will be responsible for the growth of our sales. The candiate must havepassion for digital marketing and eLearning.
- Responsible for ensuring the continued profitability and growth of the business from each customer account managed and serves as the liaison officer of the company In his/her location in terms of relationship management with government agencies, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders.
- Develop, approve and implement the Annual Sales Plan for effective management of all sales outlets to meet set targets in volume and margin within the sales outlets in the branch.
- Ensures the full and complete implementation of business agreements.
- Effectively manage sales executivesto achieve the set objectives for field workers.
In particular you will:
- Ensure marketing plans and strategies are benchmarked against other companies;
- Participate and propose potential global marketing process & strategy improvements;
- Present our new eSchool platform to Sponsors and parners.
- Act as a senior marketing advisor to top management.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in the technology. Sales experience in major Primary & secondary school books publishers will be an added advantage
- Digital marketing experience required including expertise in analytics, A/B and multivariate testing, LTV modeling, etc.
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies required
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Salesforce or related CRM, HubSpot or other marketing automation platform, and all social content platform.
N70,000 - N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.