Sales Executive BSc - MSc Job2024-01-15 14:07 Sales / Retail Lagos 34 views
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Style: HYBRID
- The Sales Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying and securing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- This role involves actively prospecting for new clients, understanding their needs, presenting product or service solutions, negotiating contracts, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identify potential clients and market segments that align with our logistics services and generate new leads through research, networking, and cold calling.
- Develop and implement strategies effectively for extensive sales and distribution of company products.
- Present proposals and quotations to clients, addressing their specific requirements.
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue.
- Monitor to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly to enhance sales process and revenue.
- Meet or exceed sales targets, revenue goals, and KPIs set by the Management.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales records including client interactions and sales forecast to obtain information useful in preparing reports
- Conduct client meetings, presentations, and site visits to showcase our services.
- Perform every other tasks as assigned by Management.
Competencies and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Proven track record in sales, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role with proven track records in FMCG.
- Must be able to identify prospects, identify prospects' challenges and proffer solutions and build rapport and maintain client relationships and Retention.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales tools.
- Must be a good negotiator.
- Must possess excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Must be available to resume immediately.
N110,000 gross + Commission.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Sales Executive".
Note: Only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted.