Sales Executive (Polymer) at a Leading Paints Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources and Services HND / BA / BSc Job5 months ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 280 views
Job Title: Sales Executive (Polymer)
- Develop new markets for the products
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers as regards the products
- Manage, escalate and ensure resolution of customer queries.
- Follow up and ensure timely payment of pending invoices within the agreed time frame.
- Update sample and customer details on the market mapping data base for ease of administration.
- Manage and Expand existing customers base for assigned location and environs.
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree/HND in any discipline is required
- More than 3 years experience in Marketing and sales of polymer
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- Basic IT skills
- Experience in Polymer sales will be added advantage.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Territorial Knowledge.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria.