Sales Executive - Naijauto Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 125 views
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contact car dealerships to offer long-term partnership;
- Visit the dealership location to hand over business proposal;
- Support dealerships to post listing (take photo, collect data);
- Support Listing team to post listing as required;
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone;
- Work closely with Sales leader to develop acquisition strategy;
- Familarity with sales process;
- Other tasks as required.
- B.Sc degree in Business administration, Economics or a related field;
- 1 - 3 years experience
- Successful previous experience as Sales Representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Have smart phone or laptop and currently be living near Berger auto market (Lagos) is a huge plus.
- If hired, you will be the core member of a pioneering team to build Naijauto.com team and our office at Nigeria;
- While being a newly-launched automotive website, Naijauto.com has achieved an impressive growth in traffic with an average of more than 300,000 visits per month;
- If a competitive salary package is what you are seeking, then this position is definitely worth your consideration;
- Naijauto.com is the company startup project for the Nigeria market. Our network of auto portals initiated from Vietnam with oto.com.vn and has been successfully expanding into worldwide markets including Thailand (Chobrod.com), Indonesia (Cintamobil.com), the Philippines (Philkotse.com), Nigeria (Naijauto.com) and more to come in the future.
$350 - $800 Monthly
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: TraNT@nextgenvietnam.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.