Sales Canvasser - Glyde Lubricants OND / NCE Job5 days ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 24 views
- We are seeking a motivated, self-starting individual to join our company as a Canvasser. As part of our street sales team, you go from door to door to speak with potential customers about our products.
- This is an essential part of our lead generation process and strategy and requires you to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to bridge conversation gaps quickly and confidently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products using strategic company advantage and opinions to existing and prospective customers
- To ensure that all distributors/customers within the region are visited on daily a basis.
- Developing business relationship with all the distributors/customers, within assigned territory
- To monitor the sales increase adequately and consistently.
- To come up with useful information that can enhance the region productivity.
- To prepare daily marketing report and attend daily marketing.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Negotiate and close agreements with corporate and industrial customers
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs and requests
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales
- Coordinate marketing intelligence for the company
- Adequate follow-up on customers request/needs
- Initiating and contributing to the promotional program
- Upholding the social responsibility of the company
- Go door to door within a targeted neighborhood or locality, generating new business leads.
- Collect data on your contacts for future lead generation outreach
- Quickly bridge personal or conversational gaps to create genuine rapport.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)/NCE
- 0 - 1 year work experience.
- Excellent conversational and interpersonal skills.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using their Residential Local Government Area as the subject of the email.