Location: Minna, Niger State
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; generate sales lead, tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory and writing report.
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning
- and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and
- new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics
- department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account
- analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product
- characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research
- Plans meetings; identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements;
- establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in relevant field
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
Application Closing Date
1st May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are recruiting to fill the position