Safety / Facility Officer - Zarone Technologies Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Ikotun - 124 views
- Review existing policies and procedures
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations
- Work with HR to set up a new employee on-boarding process for safety
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventive measures.
- Identify process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes
- Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees' safety
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including safety, security, parking, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as safety materials, water and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree, HND qualification.
- 2 - 8 years experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Zarone Technologies Limited is a fast growing technological based company in Nigeria. We major in storing, retrieving, transmitting and manipulating data or information. Since computerized systems are so widely used, we create electronic storage systems to protect company's valuable records and securing maintenance of customer client and patient files that is vital for our business integrity.