RN Lead Dialysis Registered Nurse Full Time Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Portland - 22 views
The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within six (6) months of hire.
- Two (2) years of dialysis experience, or one (1) year of Critical Care experience, or one (1) year of dialysis
- experience and two (2) years of experience in the Medical/Surgical field required.
- Must be able to accurately interpret color test strips
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Portland, OR area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Vibra Healthcare’s medical professionals have been diagnosing and treating patients’ medical conditions all across the country since 2004. We strive to provide people nationwide with effective and personalized medical services. Our doctors, physicians, specialists, and staff are all highly trained and heavily experienced. We are well-versed in a vast range of different medical practices and we have encountered virtually every medical condition there is. You sleep well at night knowing the healthcare personnel at Vibra Healthcare are working hard around the clock to ensure you get the high-quality medical services you need and deserve.