Risk and Compliance Analyst Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - San Diego - 90 views
- Serves as compliance lead on CMMC assessments and CUI audits performed by UC auditors or external agencies.
- Provides guidance and leadership in monitoring CMMC and CUI compliance and writes regular reports on the status of CMMC and CUI compliance.
- The maintenance of all CMMC related SSP.
- Working with researchers, SDSC staff, and divisional IT staff to document variances from the campus standard SSP.
- Creating and maintaining Plans of Action and Milestones.
- Creating and curating the risk assessments required of the CMMC program
A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or a closely-related field AND three (3) years of related experience in information security in an enterprise environment; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employee must be able to obtain a Federal Security Clearance (if necessary)
Proven skills applying security controls to computer software and hardware. Solid understanding of information required security policies, standards, industry best practices, and frameworks. (CISO 27K, NIST 800-171, PCI DSS, HIPAA, FERPA, etc.).
In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software and network security issues and approaches. Expert knowledge required of various platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, etc.), securing Microsoft technologies (Windows, SQL, IIS, AD) and Linux technologies (CentOS, Apache, MySQL).
Demonstrated knowledge of secure hardware, software and network design techniques.
Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize tasks, manage time, organize activities and deliver overall high required productivity. Works with a high degree of autonomy.
- Familiarity with GRC tools
- Advanced knowledge of IT security. Experience working in a regulated environment or with highly regulated data.
Job offer is contingent on clear background check.
Employee must be able to obtain a Federal Security Clearance (if necessary).
Employee must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Employee must be available to travel as required.
Must be willing and able to work on a rotating on-call basis.
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation packages and educational opportunities in a diverse, stimulating workforce. This position is eligible for full: - Health/Dental/Vision Insurance - Vacation/Holidays - Life Insurance - UC Retirement Plan.
For more information about UCSD Benefits visit - (please use the apply button below) and UCSD Work/Life visit (please use the apply button below)
To calculate an approximate value of the UC Total Compensation package, please click here: http://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/compensation-and-benefits/total-...
WE MAKE CHANGEMAKERS
Recognized as one of the top 15 research universities worldwide, our culture of collaboration sparks discoveries that advance society and drive economic impact. Everything we do is dedicated to ensuring our students have the opportunity to become changemakers, equipped with the multidisciplinary tools needed to accelerate answers to our world’s most pressing issues.