RIA Regional Vice President Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Other categories - Birmingham - 34 views
Responsible for the successful development and execution of Sales and Account Management strategy supporting the sale of Protective's fee-based annuity advisory products through existing and new distribution partners. Has a strong understanding of how financial solutions are delivered through advisory channels, and has experience getting products launched and into the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with existing partners to provide account and sales support.
- Be a consultative business partners with existing and new partners to help them navigate new and existing business opportunities and issues.
- Establish Protective as the trusted brand and partner by sharing marketing strategy, campaigns, advertising, and sales support tailored to the specific needs of the advisory channel.
- Demonstrate mastery of Protective's products and resources.
- Collaborative approach to partner with various internal colleagues to deliver all of Protective's resources and solutions to the partners.
- Lead marketing and product positioning of advisory variable annuity and other new annuity products in development.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to create new campaigns, sales support materials, print and digital advertising, written and digital communications, competition analysis, presentations, sales ideas, value-add campaigns, articles, social media content and other resources.
- Work closely with internal and external resources to ensure consistent messaging and design in the creation of marketing deliverables.
- Establish and manage relationships with internal and external partners at all levels.
- Communicate proactively within the management team and across the organization.
- Travel to meet with firms and financial professionals to achieve Protective's goals.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Series 6, 63 and state insurance license required
- 10+ years financial services sales and/or marketing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience with and detailed understanding of advisory products and platforms, and the business of retail financial advice delivered on a fee basis.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and meet tight deadlines with effective planning and execution.
- Strong communication skills to structure complex business problems in a logical manner, and present business solutions in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus.
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees fully contribute and thrive. We have always been a values-driven culture. Doing the right thing and serving people are part of our DNA, and we believe that valuing and embracing different backgrounds and perspectives is what makes us unique.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.