REVENUE CYCLE COORDINATOR in VALDOSTA, Georgia | Careers at VALDOSTA, GA 31601 Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Valdosta - 191 views
Are you experienced in the revenue cycle realm and skilled in transforming innovative ideas to reality, in support of long term objectives? Revenue Cycle is focused on end to end revenue cycle capabilities. Read below on this opportunity and apply today!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Perform general accounts receivable functions regarding revenue, billing, and cash processes
- Upload or key revenue received from operations
- Follow billing schedule to ensure claims are billed in a timely manner
- Work with operations to resolve denials
- Complete month-end close processes, such as revenue balancing and reporting
- Lead monthly AR calls with assigned operations to work aging as well as participate in monthly Critical Account calls for the entire region
- Follow proper procedures for revenue adjustments
- Work unapplied cash and complete cash transfers, including daily cash deposits and cash control sheets daily
- Assist with reviewing and processing refund requests, charge backs, returns and bad checks
- Field questions throughout the month regarding revenue, billing, and aging issues
- Communicates with customers in a timely manner regarding claims, invoice payments, phone inquiries and account updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Accounting/Finance preferred and two to three years of accounting related experience
- Possess analytical abilities, effective communication skills, capacity to work on multiple projects, organizational skills and team oriented
- Knowledge of general accounting methods, as well as above average proficiency with Excel, Word and Oracle accounting applications
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work effectively with other departments
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is the leading provider of complementary pharmacy, and comprehensive home and community-based health services for complex populations in need of specialized care. Through the company's eleven lines of business including home care, hospice, community living, behavioral health, family and youth, pharmacy, neuro rehabilitation, home health, applied behavior analysis and workforce development, the focus is on providing comprehensive care services, specialized care and clinical services to patients nationwide. For more information, visit (please use the apply button below). Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.