Restaurant Supervisor - Pepperoni Foods Limited HND / BA / BSc Job2021-09-23 16:01 Hotel / Restaurant Port Harcourt 1.1K views
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for versatile, intelligent and energetic restaurant supervisors with passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly team.
- This person will be responsible for providing passionate, charming and attentive service delivery to all customers according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- As the Restaurant Supervisor, you will work alongside a small team and oversees the overarching aspects of the restaurant, which include cleaning of all areas, including the dining area and restrooms, ensuring smooth operation of activities in the eatery and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Ensures all products are available and displayed at required times (in line with display schedule).
- Create a good communication link with kitchen staff to ensure the right products comes out quickly.
- Ensure that staff are conversant with product portions, prices and codes.
- Ensures sales entries are correctly entered and receipts are issued to customer before money is collected.
- To ensure the punctuality and time keeping of your team to meet requirements.
- Maintain and guarantee an excellent level of hygiene at all the time
- Ensure customers are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner and swift resolution is given to their issues/complaints.
- Ensure that all staff are at their designated work area and absenteeism is promptly detected and addressed.
- Send daily report of activities to manager.
- A University Degree / HND qualification
- A minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must have prior experience in hospitality industry, preferably a restaurant or hotel, Firm, decisive and energetic, Customer-oriented.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.