Resourcing Officer-Talenture Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 68 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will focus on sourcing candidates from graduate level to senior executives and identify appropriate candidates to satisfy job requirements and building out talent pools.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with Talenture policies.
- Monitor responses to adverts and process applications efficiently.
- Qualify responses and short list according to the job specification.
- Assisting with the recruitment process and facilitating interviews
- Develop and manage talent pools of top candidates.
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs.
- First point of contact for candidate queries.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Recruitment experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated and proactive approach
- A degree holder in a Business related course
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Persuasive, persistent and patient
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize & work with deadlines
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience
- Commutable Distance to lekki phase 1.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position