Remote Authorization and Appeals Nurse, Acute Rehab (Central Time Zone) Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Louisville - 250 views
As anAuthorization & Appeals Management Nurseyou will:
- Combine strong relationship building skills and clinical knowledge to manage the Authorization and Appeals Management process.
- Responsible for investigating and processing appeal requests and authorizations.
- Primary duties include review of prospective, retrospective or concurrent medical records of denied services for medical necessity, as well as processing authorizations.
- Serves as a liaison with marketing, business office and administration of the facilities.
- Coordinates the managed care determinations and distributes information to the marketing and admissions support staff across multiple markets.
- Identifies information needed from the referring hospital to finalize the authorization.
authorization & appeals management nurse, appeals management nurse, appeals management, appeals coordinator, authorization, appeals, managed care, pre-admission authorizations, patient medical insurance, medical insurance, healthcare management, healthcare, hospitals, long term acute care, transitional care hospitals, acute care, registered nurse, RN, R.N.,nurse, nurse jobs, RN jobs, Registered Nurse jobs, nursing, hospital nurse, hospital RN, hospital Registered Nurse, LPN, licensed practical nurse, respiratory therapist, RT, physical therapist, PT, occupational therapist, OT, social worker, therapist
As an Authorization & Appeals Management Nurse you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in clinical area strongly preferred.
- Healthcare professional licensurerequired as Registered Nurse,LPN, Respiratory Therapist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker.
- Three yearshealthcare experience.
- Proven history of effective relationship management in a matrix reporting structure.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
|apply nowapply now|
If you love healthcare but would like to try something new this may be the opportunity for you! You want to work in a healthcare setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients/residents you treat. You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. What you want is Kindred Healthcare. Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve.