Relocation Account Executive - Remote (Various Markets) Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Michigan City - 131 views
- Prospects, develops, and maintains profitable, quality relationships that provide mortgage loan opportunities to Huntington through the Corporate Relocation and Mortgage Partnerships business channels.
- Contacts Clients and prospects within a defined territory to grow the business channel while representing HNBs core values at all times.
- Present HNBs value proposition to potential business sources and evaluate their program to determine a mutually beneficial partnership with HNBs strategy.
- Partner with Relocation Organizations and other industry related groups and forums to network for strategic growth and OCR opportunities. Refer other bank products through the Relocation Channel, including Corporate, Middle Market and Retail.
- Learn, understand and analyze the Clients business model and offer consultative approach when presenting products and services that best meet the business needs of the Client.
- Ensures current clients are continuously educated on Huntington products, processes and industry updates, to maximize lead opportunities.
- Partner with Client Account Management, Mortgage Loan Officer, and Operational teams to help resolve questions/issues that may arise in a timely and consultative manner.
- Partners on the overall strategic vision of the team.
- Demonstrates high energy, initiative, and ability to consistently meet specific production goals.
- Minimum 3 years Business Development experience in Relocation industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to network and build lasting relationships that ultimately bring opportunities for Huntington Bank.
- Mortgage experience with a focus on B2B relationships and a track record of excellence
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
While our perspective on the industry may be fresh, our roots run deep — we’ve been serving communities in the Midwest for over 150 years. We’ve weathered changing economies and financial climates. Our commitment to doing what’s right for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our colleagues has never waivered, and never will. Our competitors know us by our steadfastness, our customers know us by our loyalty and, once you join our team, you’ll know firsthand just how much we value our people.