Registered Nurse RN Full Time Nights 5K Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Denver - 4 views
The RN develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
Contact Ryan O'Hearn today to learn more: (see application details) or (see application details)
We want to hear from you if you have...
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor.
- CRRN and ACLS from a Vibra-approved vendor preferred.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra Rehab Hospital of Denver, RN's are also eligible for weekend, evening, and night shift differentials, as well as extra shift incentive bonus, preceptor pay and House Supervisor differentials. Relocation assistance may also be available.
In addition, we also offer the following benefits and programs for eligible employees:
- RN Pay Range: $26.52 - $32.50 per hour (+ $5,000 Recruitment/Retention bonus)
- Group health insurance (PPO high and low deductible plans)
- HSA options and Employer HSA match
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off plan, including sick pay
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Accident, Hospital and Critical illness supplemental insurance plans (AFLAC)
- Flex plans and 401K matching
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Pet insurance
- Group legal insurance (provides legal assistance with personal legal matters)
- Employee discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Vibra Healthcare’s medical professionals have been diagnosing and treating patients’ medical conditions all across the country since 2004. We strive to provide people nationwide with effective and personalized medical services. Our doctors, physicians, specialists, and staff are all highly trained and heavily experienced. We are well-versed in a vast range of different medical practices and we have encountered virtually every medical condition there is. You sleep well at night knowing the healthcare personnel at Vibra Healthcare are working hard around the clock to ensure you get the high-quality medical services you need and deserve.