Regional Sales Director Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Atlanta - 55 views
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. While reporting to the Syneos Health Business Leader, you will lead the hiring and execution of the field launch strategy in partnership with client Sales/Marketing Leadership. You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead and manage District Sales Managers and Sales Representatives in successfully attaining goals and key metrics.
- Serve as liaison between client and Syneos Health to drive operation efficiencies and bridge the partnership.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including Sales Operations, Training, Market Access, Internal Communications, Marketing, etc.
- Provide leadership to Syneos Health Management and Operations team for smooth implementation of client sales initiatives.
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical experience.
- 3+ years’ in leading regional teams or 2nd line leadership experience.
- Proven track record, including home office experience, with a pharmaceutical manufacturer required.
- Recognized, successful history in leadership, management, and operations oversight
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal oppertunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
|apply nowapply now|