Regional M & E Expert-Idmibok International Master's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Lagos - 52 views
Employment Type: Temporary
- This is a consultancy for a proposal the organization is working on.The Regional M&E Expert will lead regional/state-based MEL efforts as related to the verification of performance on antenatal nutrition service and focused adolescent health service deliveries by governmental and non-governmental agencies.
- The purpose of this assignment is for the Independent Verification Agency (IVA) to conduct independent third-party verification of (i) performance of contracted NSAs on a sample basis every six months; (ii) performance of SPHCDAs with respect to delivery of nutrition sensitive antenatal care at primary health care centers on an annual basis; and (iii) achievement of DLI results at respective federal and participating state levels on as and when achieved basis.
- Lead state-level verification of performance of NSAs, SPHCDAs, and achievement of DLI results by state agencies
- Collaborates with the national technical M&E expert to lead data collection and conducting interviews.
- Manage research assistants across the state.
- Manage data collection, collation, reporting, quality assurance and control of the state team.
- Provide periodic reports to the national team on project implementation.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a Master's Degree in Economics, Public Health or Nutrition.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in M&E techniques, design and implementation at project level
- Technical knowledge of M&E in nutrition-based assignments
- Experience in conducting large, national-level surveys, ideally in Nigeria.
- Experience with verification of disbursement-linked indicators for international donors like the World Bank, USAID, etc.
- Demonstrated analytical and report writing skills.
- Ability to comply with the estimated project timelines and workdays.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. (e.g Regional / State M&E Expert)
- CV, including date of birth, country of residence and language proficiency
- Cover letter (addressing previous related work, including 3 reference contacts, stating name, position, email, organization, address, telephone and relationship)
- Passport photograph
- 3 written reports on past MEL assignments (preferably, independent verification projects or nutrition-focused projects)
Note: Consultants from and living in Nigeria would be preferred.
We are recruiting to fill the position