Records Officer-Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Abuja - 83 views
Purpose of the Role
The Records Officer oversees the systems and processes in place to ensure due diligence in the Company’s record keeping, filing and archiving (physical and digital), related to all its hospitals.
Key Performance Areas:
- Establishing new records management systems
- Developing, maintaining, verifying and evaluating existing systems
- Overseeing the switch from paper to electronic record-keeping
- Writing reports and publications
- Dealing with enquiries and requests for information from both internal and external clients
- Ensuring that financial, legal or administrative requirements and regulations are complied with
- Ensuring that data is protected in line with legal requirements
- Classifying and indexing records
- Destroying or archiving finished data / records after receiving authorization from the Executive
- Ensuring that records are easily accessible when needed
- Providing training to staff who require access or have responsibility for maintaining records
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures regarding document storage, sharing, transmission, and destruction
- Consults with end users to identify problems in accessing electronic content
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- At least three years of related experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of laws and regulations regarding document management
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent and creative problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.