Receptionist - Strugz Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 218 views
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- A Bachelor's degree in any relevant field with 1-3 years work experience.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress sense and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Currently undergoing or completed NYSC.
- Preferably based on the Island
- Preferably a female.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.