Receptionist - Hillcrest Schools Ibadan Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Ibadan - 751 views
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification with 2 - 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Hillcrest Schools Ibadan Limited - We provide a comprehensive balanced educational environment that recognizes the importance of academic excellence as well as psychological, physical and spiritual wellbeing of the children.