Receptionist - Glodaris Technology Limited Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 670 views
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the office is open for operations by 8:00am prompt.
- Cover the reception desk: answer and direct phone calls or keep messages.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments when directed.
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies.
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests.
- Answer all the customers' questions and address their complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination.
- Monitor and keep track of office supplies.
- Make sure office supplies are ordered in a timely manner.
- Monitor and update records and files.
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Manage staff appointments.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supervise the janitors and ensure the office /work environment is always kept clean.
- Carry out any other task assigned by line manager or any senior member of staff
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field
- 2+ years prior experience in customer facing roles.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem - solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Skill Set Required:
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Office Administration Procedures
- Telephone Skills
- Discretion and Judgment
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.