Receptionist - Corinthia Villa Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant Job - Abuja - 383 views
- Welcome and greet guests
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Inform guests of hotel rates and services
- Make and confirm reservations for guests
- Ensure proper room allocation
- Register and check guests in
- Confirm relevant guest information
- Verify guest's payment method
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization
- Issue room keys and direct guests to their rooms
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
- Compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts
- Receive and transmit messages for guests
- Retrieve mail, packages and documents such as faxes for guests
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone
- Provide accurate information about local attractions and services
- Liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or complaints made by guests
- Complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports or other reports requested by management
- MANAGE conference room bookings and schedulingclose guest accounts and check guests out review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process
- Process accurate payment of guest accounts
- Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- Monitor visitors to the hotel
- Enforce rules and policies of the hotel maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
We are located in a serene and private area at Garki 2 also known as Area 11, within the business hub of Abuja. At Corinthia Villa, the comfort of our guest is of utmost importance, hence we go the extra miles to satisfy our guests.