Real Estate Marketers-Smart Partners Consulting Limited HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 71 views
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Real Estate marketers will be responsible for marketing, advertising the promotional activities of the company and must be able to take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and goals of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Must be able to resent purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Degree in any field with at least 3 years of works experience.
- Previous work in marketing for real estate, architecture, design or construction industries preferred
- Solution-oriented with ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience.
- Proven track record.
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive level discussion and influence, comfort and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
- Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
N150,000 - N200,000 gross with commission.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the email
We are recruiting to fill the position