Quantity Surveyor-Cadwell Limited BSc - MSc Job1 week ago - Building / Construction Job - Lagos - 61 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- Forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Select and/or source construction materials.
- Write reports.
- Candidate should possess nothing less than a second class lower degree with 2 - 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
We are recruiting to fill the position