Quality Control Coordinator Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Las Vegas - 123 views
The Quality Control Coordinator is a temporary, full-time position through October 2020 that will assist Silver State Voices’ partners in conducting quality oversight of voter registration programs to meet the highest possible standards.
The role of the Quality Control Coordinator is to conduct independent verification of voter registration practices and compile data on program results. The Quality Coordinator will then use the data to develop reports identifying strengths and areas of improvement for partners to use in improving the effectiveness and accuracy of their activities.
Quality Control Manager of Silver State Voices
- Work with Silver State Voices staff and partners to ensure relevant data points from voter registration programs are captured and entered into a database.
- Conduct independent verification activities to ensure results of partners’ voter registration programs are accurate.
- Compile results of verification efforts and analysis of data points into regular reports indicating programmatic trends, best practices, and recommendations for improvement.
- Answer voters’ questions regarding election-related information and represent the partner organizations to their registration applicants.
- Escalate any flags on a voter registration form to the Quality Control Manager.
- Participate in regular training with the Quality Control Manager to develop best practices around quality control.
- Other assignments as needed
The ideal candidate for this position will possess many, if not all, of the following:
- A strong commitment to the civic engagement of historically underrepresented communities.
- A strong commitment to Racial and Gender Equity.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Proven problem-solving skills, solutions-oriented approaches, a willingness to take the initiative,
- and an eagerness to learn.
- Ability to learn and use a new online database platform.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Dropbox a plus.
- Ability to work diplomatically in a coalition setting, delivering results from a diverse set of stakeholders that the position does not directly oversee a plus.
- At least one year's experience in labor, political, or community organizing or political campaigns a plus.
$17 an hour, along with a benefits package including medical, vision, dental, 401(k), and more.
Full-Time, through October 9, 2020
How to Apply
- Email your resume, cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To ensure your submission is properly routed, use the subject line “Nevada QC Coordinator”.
- Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
- No calls, please.