Python Developer-Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) Job1 week ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 70 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
- Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- 5 years experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Updated CV, Cover Letter, current (if any) and expected salary to to: email@example.com ,firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the "Python Developer" as the subject of the email.