Public Relations Officer - Fiable Partners Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Abuja - 166 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing or related fields.
- 3 - 8 years experience.
- Experience handling a press conference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.