Public Relations Manager - Agrited Farms BSc - MSc Job1 week ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 549 views
- Handle all internal and external communication including all communication touchpoints for the company.
- Manage company's perception and attention in the Media.
- Maintain external relations with agency partners, industry associations and government regulators.
- Handle community relations and CSR projects.
- Represent the company at various corporate events, i.e. exhibitions etc.
- Organize and Manage stakeholder meetings, events, and conferences.
- Manage company's social media activities, ensuring enquiries and complains are promptly attended to.
- B.Sc in Social Sciences and any related fields. MBA or related is an added advantage.
- 8 years in PR environment. Experience in the Agribusiness sector or related field will be of better advantage.
- Candidate must be computer literate and conversant with social media and website management trends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "PR MANAGER" as the subject of the mail.
Agrited Farms - We supply poultry and aquaculture products for thousands of customers across Nigeria; large, medium & and small farms, feed mills, nutrition & veterinary outlets and nation-wide distributers. Our core farming operation is poultry breeding, producing and distributing millions broiler and layer day old chicks to commercial farms nation-wide, which help those farms to keep up with the ever-increasing pace of local and global food consumption.