Project Manager - SDSD Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job4 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Ota - 277 views
- As a Project manager you will be responsible for planning, overseeing projects, designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Determine, define, plan, and maintain project scope to delivery objectives.
- Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle.
- Maintain project office, project console along with appropriate project management procedures and methodologies.
- Provide management updates with emphasis on delivery risk and mitigation plan.
- Work closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation.
- Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- 5 years of project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Prior project experience within Software, Gas and Oil transportation / Professional services will be particularly useful.
Salary & Benefits
Generous salary and benefits tailored to experience and qualifications.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.