Project Manager, Marketing - Bothell, WA Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Bothell - 79 views
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager, Marketing who will be responsible for leading the planning, scheduling and on-time execution of a wide variety of marketing initiatives. This individual will ensure performance and quality of our deliverables through developing, implementing and leading key processes. They will be proactive, process driven, data oriented and collaborative. The Project Manager, Marketing will report to the Senior Manager, Branding and Communications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead project management for Marketing Communications and Digital projects including project planning, resource management, tracking deliverables and communicating project schedules and timelines.
- Manage workflow process across the team with an emphasis on forward thinking planning and communication across all teams and departments.
- Manage briefing, proofing, and QA processes for all design projects that need marketing and branding support.
- Manage and organize visual and digital assets with an emphasis on coordinating with various teams to provide support for new digital workflow including the acquisition of new content.
- Develop and implement key processes to drive efficiency and performance.
- Manage localization and translations for projects including vendor.
- Manage regulatory approval process and timelines for communications and digital projects.
- Manage risk and scope creep, predicting and creating solutions to issues before they arise.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have proficiency in workflow planning and management of project management tool(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Project Management or related discipline required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in a project management role.
- Understanding of various marketing project flows from print to digital and an eager appetite for
learning various marketing specialties.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize projects to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work independently but communicate and escalate problems appropriately.
- Analytical, data-driven mindset and can apply strategic and creative thinking skills to problem solve
and drive company goals and outcomes.
- Dedication to completing challenging tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and resourcefully.
- Ability to manage numerous global projects at one time, ensuring strict deadline adherence.
- Competencies: initiative, partnership, attention to detail, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Demonstrated strong level of oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, technical, teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally to establish processes and collaborate across teams and
promoting financial discipline and diligence.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to plan, implement, and achieve significant complex goals and
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds with or without accommodations.
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference.