Project Manager-IT at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (TITIS) HND / BA / BSc Job6 months ago - ICT Job - Lagos - 283 views
Job Title: Project Manager-IT
- We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager Identify IT Solutions and Technologies that will address future and existing business needs for the projects.
- Review already existing application and proffer valuable modifications as the case may be.
- Ensure that existing solutions are still viable to the business needs; in cases where it is otherwise, proffer initiatives to enhance functionality where possible
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
- Develop or update project plans
- Coordinate the development of the projects’ softwares by liaising regularly with the developers.
- BSc or HND in Marketing or any Social Science course
- Minimum of 4 years’ previous experience in project management with an IT firm
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.