Project Manager at Unified Payment Services Limited (UP) First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) Job5 months ago - Other categories - Lagos - 239 views
Job Title: Project Manager
- Management of projects - initiation, planning, coordination of the execution, monitoring, reporting on the progress, management of project risks, coordination of the delivery, closure
- Manage Enterprise-wide projects.
- Contribution to the development and standardization of project management methodologies within the organization
- Regular review of project management procedures and documentations.
- Vendor Management / Negotiation / Procurement.
- Project documentation and archiving.
- Regular follow-up on project tasks and implementation team engagement.
- Execution of Ad-hoc assignments.
- Research into Strategic opportunities for the organization.
- Administration of Project Portfolio Office (PMO Tool)
- Continuous development of your project management competencies through participating in internal or external trainings, conferences, certification programs.
- 4-5 years Project Management experience.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP® operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.