Project Engineer Intern - Karbak Ventures Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 112 views
- BSc in Mechanical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering or any related degree
- 0-2 Years’ Experience
- Good Knowledge of MS Office suit (MSP is an advantage)
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of ANSYS is an advantage
- High analytical and cognitive skills
- High Emotional Quotient
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good presentation skills
- Must be physically fit (As tasks might involve a lot of sitting, standing, walking around and high and high physical activity
- Must be willing to travel (Mostly within Nigeria)
- Must be willing to work hard
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to multitask
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Karbak Ventures Limited is an electromechanical engineering company with over two decades’ experience in the industry. We have consistently proven our capacity to deliver massive projects excellently. We have contributed significantly to the expansion of so many FMCG companies, via installation of production equipment and plants; thereby making their products available to previously unreached market segments. We own the pride of installing the first production lines of many beverage and brewing companies.