PROJECT CORDINATOR/IMPACT AND NEXT STEPS CORDINATOR(CHURCH) Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 55 views
PROJECT CORDINATOR/IMPACT AND NEXT STEPS CORDINATOR(CHURCH) Ikeja,Gbagada, Anthony, Ajah, Lekki
MUST BE A CHRISTIAN
- Create project plans from requests. Communicate timelines.
- Input and monitor projects based on priority and available resources.
- Ensure plans and quotes are established and properly approved prior to the commencement of work.
- Train, teach, assist and implement aspects of the 8 Church Systems and Strategic Plan to staff, leaders and members within the framework of the Mission, Beliefs and the Core Values of the Church.
- Monitor work schedules throughout project lifecycles. Track progress. Ensure all tasks are completed.
- Ensure that all leaders receive timely and appropriate project information.
- Identify break-downs/problems. Report them to Lead Pastors so that systems and plans continue to move forward.
- Lead weekly Project Status Meeting. Attend monthly Leaders Meeting when needed.
- 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight schedule and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated learner. Quick to research and implement. Attention to detail. Hands-on, independent and responsible. Passionate and enthusiastic.
- Experience with project management software is a plus.
- Problem solver at heart. Innovative and creative.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Working knowledge of MS-Office and Google Drive. Ability to learn other software when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Note: only qualifiedcandidates will be shortlisted. Interested candidates should forward their CV‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to firstname.lastname@example.org ‘AP CORDINATOR” as subject of themail