Project Coordinator, Contract Employee Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - New York City - 171 views
The Ad Council is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Marketing and Branding team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the distribution process for TV and Radio. The Project Coordinator will also assist on uploading / pushing digital creative to the Digital Asset Management and Content Management Systems. The candidate also assists with basic editing tasks in the Content Studio. This position will report into the Vice President, Studio Services .
Timing and Employment Length :
This is a contract employee role. This means that, while the position is at all times one of at will employment, the Ad Council anticipates at present that the employment length would be approximately 6 months with the possibility to extend the contract. Contract employees will be eligible to participate in limited benefits and paid time off. We are also open to this position being a full-time remote location position .
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Campaign Development team to coordinate campaign assets, deliverables, and provide updates to the Creative Services Studio in a timely manner.
- Generates unique A d-ID s for all TV, radio and digital creative updating all corresponding files accordingly.
- Establishes relationships with media vendor partners to encode, edit, and close caption all files to broadcast quality.
- Exercises extensive knowledge of Ad Council's Digital Asset Management system entering all asset shells with accurate spot information, uploading multiple types of asset files
- Reviews traffic letters, live announcer copy (if applicable) and Ad-ID lists for use in Extreme Rea ch distributions.
- Uses fluent knowledge of the Donovan system to issue purchase orders for media vendor partners.
- Handles the creation of emails in Acoustic for TV and radio distributions
- Execute file conversions for multiple media opportunities using Media Encoder
- Create s caption files for YouTube and sponsor websites
- Be able to edit minor revisions to end frames of TV spots or minor tweaks to multimedia content
About you :
- 2+ years of experience in the communications industry
- Optimal management skills to prioritize scheduled distributions
- Self-motivated, working independently across multiple projects
- Seamlessly works across departments to ensure creative delivery
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fluent with MS Office Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software, mostly Photoshop, After Effects, Premier e and Media Encoder
About the Ad Council:
The Ad Council is where creativity and causes converge at scale. We are a New York-based national non-profit organization, bringing together the brightest minds in the marketing, media, advertising and tech industries to create change around the most critical social issues facing our country. We produce and activate communications campaigns that drive awareness and behavior change, creating a lasting impact on American life. We are behind the iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey Bear, "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk" and the viral campaign " Love Has No Labels " that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion.
We are deeply committed to diversity, equity & inclusion:
At the Ad Council, we value and celebrate the unique characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. Diversity is the foundation of our work and allows us to reimagine how we reach our audiences. It is not simply our belief, but our duty, to cultivate a team that is representative of the American people. Only then can we drive true, measurable, and life-changing impact on the most important issues facing our country today.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
To apply online: (please use the apply button below)
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (see application details) or
Attn: Talent Team
815 2nd Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
EEO is the Law
Who are we? We are the leaders in social cause marketing. Period. We work hard each day to deliver innovative creative and messaging that raises awareness, inspires action and save lives.
We do this by working hand in hand with top issue experts to develop breakthrough communications that address some of the most pressing social issues we are facing, including Diversity and Inclusion, Bullying Prevention, Shelter Pet Adoption, Texting and Driving Prevention, Recycling, and so many more.