Programs director Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Columbia - 92 views
Job Description Summary
The Knowledge, Impact and Strategy (KIS) department at Enterprise conducts primary and secondary research and evaluation and provides technical assistance to help inform transformative community development strategies and measure the impact of Enterprise's work across the country. KIS is hiring a Program Director to contribute to the team's exciting body of evaluation work. KIS' evaluation and research initiatives help Enterprise and its partners demonstrate and increase the impact of their work, refine program design, and effectively allocate program resources.
The Program Director will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment where individual contributions to projects are valued and team members are encouraged to develop and practice new skills.
Enterprise has a deep commitment to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion as both a process and an outcome. Our goal is to become a model organization in demonstrating our commitment to all dimensions of diversity, equity and inclusion. We value the contributions and perspectives of all identities and cultures, representing diversity across race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio/economic status, religion, dis/ability, citizenship and age. We actively seek to increase the diversity of our workforce, which enhances our potential to realize our organizational mission and address the needs of the diverse communities we serve and support.
The Program Director will have the opportunity to support the full life cycle of Enterprise's evaluation and other research projects, from scoping and designing evaluation initiatives to synthesizing information into actionable findings that can help inform Enterprise's work and increase our impact.
- Design and manage mixed methods evaluations and other related research projects, including overseeing the work of other team members and third-party consultants.
- Manage relationships with internal and external partners, including working collaboratively with partners and other staff to design evaluations for exciting new initiatives.
- Oversee project implementation, including project management, data collection and analysis, quality assurance, creation of deliverables, and the presentation of findings.
- Develop evaluation tools, reports and presentations that expand Enterprise's overall approach to evaluation, and effectively communicate best practices to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to proposal and grant writing, new project scoping and budget development
- Educational background in evaluation, research methods, city planning, public policy or a related field.
- 6-10 years of evaluation experience in the fields of community development, public policy, government, or nonprofit management.
- Curiosity, creative problem-solving skills, a passion for equity, and excitement about sharing new skills and knowledge.
- Experience with designing and implementing mixed-methods evaluations, including managing data, designing and implementing surveys, interviews, focus groups and other qualitative data collection methods.
- Preferred experience with participatory evaluation methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience in writing proposals, research plans, project reports and related deliverables.
- Experience working with diverse, collaborative teams, virtually or in-person.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage project timelines and budgets and oversee consultant work.
- Ability to successfully work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Excel required. Experience with NVivo, Dedoose, Qualtrics or other quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis programs is desirable.
To apply, please provide a cover letter and resume, along with two relevant writing samples for which you were the primary or sole contributor.
Type here to search...
Enterprise Community Partners
Working at Enterprise means creating opportunity for low- and moderate income people through affordable housing in thriving communities. Enterprise offers career opportunities in our offices across the country with an exceptional benefits package. The Enterprise family of companies includes:
Enterprise Community Partners
Enterprise Community Investment
Enterprise Business Partners
Enterprise Community Development (ECD)