Programmer Analyst Sr Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Other categories - Columbus - 136 views
As a Mobile Programmer/Analyst-Senior you will work on the Huntington Mobile app, 2019 winner of the J.D. Powers U.S. Banking Mobile App Satisfaction Study. You will support the overall objectives of the Digital OMNI Channel department within the Huntington Bank Organization. The initiatives include enhancing the end-user experience, increasing self-service capabilities, drive automation of business operations, and integrate with various IT systems. These initiatives will deliver best-in-class mobile banking experience to Huntington Bank customers.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, information systems, math, engineering) or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing, coding and releasing applications for a mobile platform
- 4+ years of combined experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin or Dart
- 2+ years of experience with writing unit tests and/or test-driven development
- Experience building a complete app using the Flutter SDK, you will be asked to walk thru a simple app in the interview
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ability to train and mentor junior developers in software development
- Innovative and automation mindset with experience in Agile methodologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be capable of dealing with conflicting priorities with ease.
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with methodologies, policies, standards, processes, systems, and measurements that enable the enterprise to effectively manage software assets
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to drive digital development initiatives
- Drive a culture of change, excellence, and innovation that constructively challenges the status quo and leads to prudent experimentation.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
While our perspective on the industry may be fresh, our roots run deep — we’ve been serving communities in the Midwest for over 150 years. We’ve weathered changing economies and financial climates. Our commitment to doing what’s right for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our colleagues has never waivered, and never will. Our competitors know us by our steadfastness, our customers know us by our loyalty and, once you join our team, you’ll know firsthand just how much we value our people.