Program Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Other categories - Austin - 40 views
Type: Full Time
This position is a Program Manager for the HigherEd team within PowerSchool and will play a vital role in our continuous improvement journey by driving strategic initiatives and programs. We are looking for a dynamic Program Manager to join our General Manager in managing high-impact cross-functional programs.
The Program Manager role is responsible for helping HigherEd leadership to focus on achieving business results. By aligning on internal team workflows, integrating across teams, analyzing KPI data and dashboards, this position will ensure long-term success in programs/projects which align with HigherEd's mission and objectives.
These programs represent opportunities for the HigherEd organization to develop new products, troubleshoot
problems or launch initiatives designed to reduce operational costs and maximize internal resources. This role will
provide significant responsibility and access to our HigherEd leaders with a goal of driving initiatives to successful completion through your partnership and guidance.
You must be skilled in communications and analytical skills, as well as adapting effectively in a rapidly changing
environment. Additional skills in business process assessment, measurement and re-engineering are critical, along with the ability to leverage technology towards business solutions. HigherEd is a dynamic organization, and the successful candidate is expected to perform all functions from defining goals, managing ambiguity, communicating effectively with multiple stakeholders, and leading change across the team.
- Collaborate with the HigherEd General Manager as well as leaders in Engineering, Customer Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product Development to execute projects
- Analyze our project portfolio to ensure that work aligns to strategic decisions
- Evaluate project flow, create management reports, and conduct review meetings to keep projects on track
- Ensure that our best internal resources are assigned to these projects and able to complete related tasks
- Manage project time, cost and scope at a level that is cumulative for all the projects within the program
- Work closely with HigherEd team members and provide training on strategic initiatives
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to identify project requirements and ensure alignment to HigherEd's strategy
- Evaluate tools used within PowerSchool to manage projects to ensure best project management reporting
- Ensure data integrity, assure scheduling accuracy and maintain project consistency throughout HigherEd
- Lead cross-functional, high-impact projects as directed by the HigherEd General Manager
- Coordinate consistent reporting on metrics that measure the successful implementation of our programs
- Metric and project tracking of business transformation projects
- Proactively identify issues that could impact the successful execution to correct those issues
- Partner with the PowerSchool teams on M&A activities to drive acquisition integration milestones
- Expansion of employee engagement programs (eNPS initiatives, culture building)
- 3+ years' experience in project management, operations, strategy, product development
- 3+ years' experience in effectively interacting with senior leaders, VPs, Directors, and program/project managers
- Ability to work across the business, assessing business needs, and assisting in decisions as priorities change
- Financial aptitude and proven ability to create budgets and models easily
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Ability to communicate and guide across multiple levels and functions of the team
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive concurrent projects to success
- Utilize data and metrics to communicate needs with leaders
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the front office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance, and HR. Today, we’re proud to be the leading provider of K-12 education application technology supporting over 45 million students in over 80 countries.