Program Manager At The Reach Institute Master's Degree Job8 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - New York City - 224 views
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Schedule PPP courses
- Manage PPP group learning calls
- Convene and coordinate the program steering committee’s monthly meetings, in partnership with the committee chair.
- Plan and co-facilitate the program steering committee’s annual retreat
- Oversee the production and shipment of materials for PPP courses
- Summarize and distribute program data to clients, with assistance from the Program Associate.
- Maintain the master group learning call schedule for all scheduled PPP courses
- Ensure program fidelity for group learning call logistics
- Prepare and submit CME application and closing paperwork for all PPP courses.
- Respond to program emails and phone inquiries.
- Work with third party accountant to coordinate contract faculty payments.
- Manage the Program Associate
- Assist with other special activities as necessary
Candidates must have:
- A master’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency with MS Office
- 3-5 years of prior program management experience
- The ability to work well independently
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing, and event coordination skills.
Candidates must be available for travel 1-2 weekends per month. Preference will be given to candidates with a psychology, psychiatry, or public health background. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to REACH’s mission and knowledge of pediatric mental health and psychopharmacology.
Medical coverage and a flexible paid-time off plan that includes vacation, sick, and personal time.
How to Apply
Email (1) your resume, (2) a cover letter detailing your interests and qualifications, (3) and a 2-3 page professional writing sample to Dr. Lisa Hunter Romanelli by February 5th.
We are currently hiring a Program Manager for REACH’s national medical education program, the Patient-Centered Mental Health in Pediatric Primary Care Program (PPP). The Program Manager will work closely with the Program Director to: (1) plan and execute the program across the US (2) coordinate training programs, (3) continuously evaluate the program.