Program Coordinator - Cricket Together: Family & Friends Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - McLean - 163 views
About the Position:
Cricket Media seeks an ambitious, organized, highly effective, detail-oriented Program Coordinator with strong management and interpersonal skills to provide day-to-day leadership and oversight for CricketTogether: Family & Friends (www.crickettogether.com). The ideal candidate is a critical, strategic thinker who has experience in program management of a direct-to-consumer product, ideally within an education publishing company or a digital learning company.
This position reports to and works closely with Cricket Media’s Program Director of Education Products in the development and management of CricketTogether: Family & Friends’ program specifications, projects, and product offerings. The Program Coordinator has primary responsibility for managing the Family & Friends eMentoring product, supporting users, and making data-driven strategic plans for growth of program and product.
This position is based in our McLean, VA office, with an openness to remote.
• Manage the day-to-day operations, expand and manage online programming of CricketTogether: Family & Friends.
• Build and support the marketing team in developing messaging to increase program sales.
• Design and deliver webinars and demos to support program implementation and sales.
• Monitor program/product usage, keeping updated records on program progress, including overseeing the development of internal and external program reports.
• Work hand in hand with Technology Development team to convey product and program needs, define requirements, and assist in prioritizing enhancements and defect correction, ensuring delivery conforms to business and program needs.
• Set goals and manage progress towards goals for CricketTogether: Family & Friends program based on the organization's strategic objectives.
• Work collaboratively with other Cricket Media teams (education, editorial, legal, marketing, sales, tech, customer support team) to ensure functioning and thriving online CricketTogether: Family & Friends environment.
• Online Learning and Program Management Background Preferred.
• Experience with managing education, eLearning, or mentoring related programs.
• Knowledge of program management and development procedures.
• Excellent written communication skills. Seeking a versatile, thoughtful, engaged/engaging, organized, efficient writer who feels comfortable and confident writing to a variety of audiences (internally, parents, adult participants, children, alike) for a variety of purposes (press releases, reports, email communications, newsletters, site copy, etc.)
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work successfully across organizational boundaries.
• Ability to manage several complex projects and day-to-day tasks simultaneously.
• Experience developing and managing project budgets and schedules.
• Strong organizational and analytic skills.
• Deadline and detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
• Ability to define, produce, and execute upon projects in an independent manner, and possess a strong work ethic and track record for success with time-management.
• Good technical understanding (basic proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Trello, etc.) and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Working at Cricket Media:
Cricket Media has a diverse workforce comprised of leaders and innovators in their fields, dedicated to making a difference at the intersection of content, technology, and education. Our staff is universally driven by the desire to “do well and do good.” Proactive individuals who take to this desire/idea and understand how to make it real at scale in a fast-paced environment (bonus points for maintaining a sense of humor while doing so…) will do well doing good at Cricket Media.
Cricket Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re an interdisciplinary bunch committed to building a team with a wide array of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We know that few life paths are straight lines and are appreciative of the skills we’ve each gleaned from the most unlikely of experiences. We’re passionate about cultivating a positive, inclusive, and fun workplace that brings together unique individuals and perspectives that reflect the global, multicultural communities we serve and value creativity, transparency, accountability, and integrity. We offer a full range of employee benefits for our regular full-time employees.
To apply: Must apply online. No phone calls, please.
Type: Full-time, Remote.
|apply nowapply now|
Cricket Media® is a global education company creating high-quality print and online learning products for children, families, mentors, teachers, and partners that improve learning opportunities for everyone. Led by our 9 award-winning children’s magazines and our customizable research-tested collaborative learning platform, we are committed to creating and supporting innovative learning experiences that help children safely explore and engage with their expanding world.