Program Assistant - EatSafe Program at Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition Bachelor's Degree Job6 months ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Washington, D.C. - 203 views
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is pleased to be recruiting for a Program Assistant who is willing to provide administrative, programmatic and operational support in order to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the EatSafe program. The role will be based from Washington, DC.
About the role
The Program Assistant will ensure smooth and efficient operation of the EatSafe program by providing administrative and logistical support. Role specifics include;
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, events and calls, including transportation, preparing presentations, drafting meeting documents. Attend and record meeting discussion and action items, as needed.
- Assist Finance and Compliance manager in daily management of contracts, procurements and compliance related requirements.
- Work with the project lead and the EatSafe team to edit and finalize reports, publications and presentations
- Prepare donor approval request and or notifications
- Support EatSafe Lead in the management of daily agenda, provide timely coordination and scheduling of all meetings, calls and events (internal and external) and update and track appointments.
You should be a self-starter able to show initiative and prioritize your workload with a commitment to quality and accuracy. You should also possess excellent MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint and have demonstrated experience in an office environment. You should also possess professional written and verbal communication skills in multicultural and multi-lingual environments.
For more information please see the attached job description. To apply, click the "apply now" link.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition is committed to equality of opportunity and creating an inclusive environment where diversity is valued. We are keen to reflect the diversity of our society at every level within our organisation and therefore welcome applications from talented and committed people from all backgrounds, representing the diverse societies we operate in.
Flexible work hours, telework, 401k.
Level of Language Proficiency
English required, second language is an asset.
How to Apply