Program Analyst Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Columbia - 102 views
Job Description Summary
Enterprise is a nonprofit that improves communities and people's lives by making well-designed homes affordable. The Knowledge, Impact and Strategy (KIS) department at Enterprise conducts primary and secondary research and evaluation and provides technical assistance to inform community development strategies and measure the impact of Enterprise's work across the country.
KIS is hiring a Program Analyst for the team's evaluation and impact assessment work. This person, reporting to and working closely with the Director of Impact Assessment and Evaluation, will support Enterprise's evaluation and assessment practice. This evaluation practice helps our internal and external partners better implement and use evaluation findings to demonstrate impact, inform their work and allocate resources.
The Program Analyst must have experience applying evaluation, impact assessment and other research methods to solve real world challenges in housing and community development, or related fields. They must have strong teamwork and communication skills, experience with evaluation methods, be excited about learning and problem-solving, and have a passion for social equity.
The Program Analyst will have the opportunity to work in a fast-pased and collaborative environment where individual contributions to projects are valued and team members are encouraged to develop and practice new skills.
Enterprise has a deep commitment to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion as both a process and an outcome. Our goal is to become a model organization in demonstrating our commitment to all dimensions of diversity, equity and inclusion. We value the contributions and perspectives of all identities and cultures, representing diversity across race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio/economic status, religion, dis/ability, citizenship and age. We actively seek to increase the diversity of our workforce, which enhances our potential to realize our organizational mission and address the needs of the diverse communities we serve and support.
- Support the full life cycle of Enterprise's evaluation and impact assessment projects, including support for scoping and design, client management, data collection and analysis process, documentation, and presentation of findings.
- Develop tools, reports and presentations that effectively communicate study findings to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the development of evaluation tools, reports and presentations.
- Seek opportunities to expand evaluation knowledge and skills.
- Use collaborative project management systems to track hours and project milestones.
- Create and maintain proper documentation for key processes.
- Perform quality assurance reviews on work produced by other members of the team, in a cooperative manner that advances the department's overall commitment to accuracy.
- Educational background in city planning, public policy or a related field that emphasizes analyzing and interpreting both quantitative and qualitative information.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methods, including experience with survey design and implementation.
- Proficiency with Excel required. Experience with NVivo, Dedoose, Qualtrics or other quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis programs is desirable.
- Experience with and knowledge of issues in community development and/or housing policy, urban economics, demographics and/or real estate development, and related sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience in writing research plans, project reports and related deliverables. The ability to translate complex information for non-technical audiences is highly desirable.
- Experience working with diverse, collaborative teams, virtually or in-person.
- Excellent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, with the ability to successfully work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Curiosity, desire for self-improvement, passion for equity, and excitement about sharing new skills and knowledge.
To apply, please provide a cover letter and resume, along with two relevant writing samples for which you were the primary or sole contributor.
Type here to search...
Enterprise Community Partners
Working at Enterprise means creating opportunity for low- and moderate income people through affordable housing in thriving communities. Enterprise offers career opportunities in our offices across the country with an exceptional benefits package. The Enterprise family of companies includes:
Enterprise Community Partners
Enterprise Community Investment
Enterprise Business Partners
Enterprise Community Development (ECD)