Production Engineer - Erisco Foods Limited HND / BA / BSc Job2022-02-11 12:20 Production / Manufacturing Jobs Lagos 131 views
Job Title: Production Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Stay current with product specifications,engineering technology and production processes.
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to manager immediately.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc, HND or B.Eng in relevant field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years professional experience in the FMCG sector.
- Candidate must possess good understanding, knowledge and ability to work on universal packaging machines.
- Candidate must be able to coordinate and supervise production technicians and subordinates.
- Candidate must be able to perform troubleshooting, repairs and replacement of machine parts.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to:email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigerias largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.