Product Strategy Director - Health and Benefits in Remote | Careers at Remote Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - New York City - 106 views
Meet the Team
Product Strategists at Virgin Pulse are critical drivers of investment recommendation, pricing and packaging strategy, and competitive positioning and differentiation.
It's a challenging role that demands constant learning and endless curiosity. Product Strategists synthesize market knowledge of trends, technology, psychology, pain points and opportunities; interact frequently with consultants, buyers, current customers, market experts, and users; and formulate innovative, validated recommendations for investment which drive Virgin Pulse's future growth and the market.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Develop an innovative and competitive market perspective leveraging consultants, market experts, buyers, current clients, partners, competitor, users, and research
- Articulate a 2-3 year market-oriented product vision for health and benefits, consisting of validated and prioritized market opportunities to drive investment recommendation
- Collaborate closely with product management, product marketing, sales, client success, and finance toensure strategy alignment of product roadmap and initiatives, and to define positioning, packaging and pricing
Who you are
You are an experienced consultant with 5+ years benefits and health experience, including extensive knowledge of benefits navigation, guidance and advocacy; health plans and carriers; health care management, delivery, providers and systems; value-based care, population health management, and social determinants of health.
As Product Strategy Director / Senior focused on health and benefits, you will inform and direct an exciting growth area for Virgin Pulse that includes our Benefits Navigation, Care Management, Concierge and Advocacy, Care Delivery and Digital Therapeutics products across commercial, distributor, health plan and public markets, in the US and globally.
You are a thought leader with a deep understanding of the benefits and health ecosystem and technology, and a passionate product advocate relentless about transforming the market. With constant attention to the market and utilizing your extensive knowledge of benefits and health, you will formulate a vision and make recommendations that drive Virgin Pulse product and service investments, M&A activity, and partnerships.
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting firm or professional services firm
- 5+ plus years of experience in Health and Benefits ... with extensive knowledge of the benefits and health domains, including: benefits navigation, guidance and advocacy; health plans and carriers; health care management, delivery, providers and systems; value-based care, population health management, social determinants of health; health technology
- Direct experience working with enterprise and SAAS software at scale ... including HRIS systems, EHR/EMR systems, health and wellbeing solutions, and therapeutic point solutions
- Ability to synthesize sophisticated topics and distill key business dynamics
- Analytical problem solver who is data driven, with a positive attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Ability to collaborate with different teams across Virgin Pulse, using outstanding communication and influencing skills to drive decisions\ Successful track record delivering market-based recommendations for product investment, across populations, industries, and global regions
- Ability to contribute consistently and constructively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Self-motivated team matewho feeds off independent responsibilities and crafting the future of health and benefits
- BS/BA required, MBA a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing certification a plus
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
TRAVEL: This position post-pandemic requires occasional travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Globally (roughly 10%)
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
|apply nowapply now|
But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – we have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.