Product Marketing Manager - Competitive Insights in Providence, Rhode Island | Careers at Providence Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Minneapolis - 121 views
Who you are
You bring combined research, analytics and strategy expertise and work in partnership with teams across the organization to uncover market, customer and competitive insights that advise short and long-term business decisions. This is an opportunity for an experienced insights professional to help craft and execute a variety of research and analysis activities to uncover insights that will ultimately fuel business growth.
You are an insatiably curious marketing and insights professional with the keen passion to stay apprised of the most relevant competitive insights AND are data oriented to seek out compelling market insights from client performance data and industry data to help position our wellbeing and health solutions in the most differentiating manner with our target audience.
You have healthcare, technology, wellbeing or some other related industry experience that can directly contribute to the fast-pace environment of Virgin Pulse.
Competitive insights is critical for effective go-to-market and sales acceleration. You will be at the center of our strategy for capturing and packaging competitive information for a successful go-to-market strategy. You will have a deep technical understanding of our product portfolio and the competitive landscape. Using exceptional communication skills and the ability to distill information, you will create compelling messaging for the sales team on competitive offerings. You will be a resident expert on Virgin Pulse products and competition and will become a trusted advisor for all things related to competitive information.
You are data-driven and a creative Marketing professional who is looking to join an exciting and expanding Marketing team. You will be part of the team driving go to market success initiatives and enabling the organization to scale. This role requires the ability to think strategically and translate market and industry trends, into practical product positioning, collateral, and effective marketing execution. This position is the dream job for an ambitious marketing professional looking to have a big impact!
Success in this role will be driven by a balance of marketing strategy and execution, go-to-market, demand generation, and overall partnership across the matrix organizations.
In the role of Competitive Intelligence and Insights Manager you will wear many hats and your attention to details will be crucial.
In this role you will wear many hats but your skills will be especially essential in the following:
- Translate data into meaningful recommendations and implications focused on business action and clearly communicate to business partners
- Integrate data/insights from multiple sources (quantitative & qualitative studies, customer transaction data, and website activity) to advise strategic recommendations for the business
- Build compelling content including competitive decks, battle cards, SWOT analysis, competitive positioning/messaging, sales plays at a product and platform level, win/loss analysis.
- Build a deep understanding of Virgin Pulse products, competition, and how the competition and Virgin Pulse stack against each other.
- Always be on a lookout for any competitive information and share it with the team regularly.
- Partner with sales and resident experts to crowdsource competitive information, trends observed in sales conversations, and leverage this information and package it for the broader team.
- Enable sales team on competitive information and participate in the competitive bake-off to help accelerate the sales cycle.
- Comfortable with operating under tight timelines and have a sense of urgency to consume information and distribute appropriately.
What you bring to the team
- Confidence in interacting with product and marketing leadership to drive a point of view around the future of the product and go-to-market campaigns
- Strong background in messaging cloud-based healthcare products, writing compelling stories and establishing competitive differentiation
- Solid technical knowledge foundation with the ability to translate technical content into business value for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in creating content for marketing materials for demand generation campaigns, data sheets, press releases and other promotional collateral and communications
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA a plus
- 5+ years marketing experience with at least 2 years in a hands-on competitive and client insights role inside a B2B SaaS technology company
- Experience in the healthcare and wellness marketplace preferred but not necessary
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity
- Strength in working with cross-functional teams including executive management, product management, customer success, operations, sales and marketing
- You need an eye for detail. Two of the mandates in our marketing team is 'Ask Why' and 'How can we do it better?' As the person spearheading competitive and client insights summaries and reports, we need you to be experienced at creating assets that are world class.
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
|apply nowapply now|
But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – we have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.